InSight EasyBuilder & Spreadsheets
The In-Sight EasyBuilder and Spreadsheets Standard class from Cognex teaches the basics of how to configure a vision application using both the EasyBuilder and spreadsheets programming environments and user interfaces.
Days 1 & 2 (May 9-10): EasyBuilder Interface
Days 3 & 4 (May 11-12): Spreadsheet Introduction
The In-Sight EasyBuilder and Spreadsheets Standard product class gives new In-Sight users an overview of the hardware and software used by In-Sight Vision Systems. With the focus on getting the most from the In-Sight Explorer EasyBuilder and spreadsheets interface, students learn how to walk through the process of setting up a vision application using EasyBuilder and spreadsheets programming best practices. The EasyBuilder interface requires no programming and spreadsheets interface allows students to access even more tools and functionality through the powerful, yet easy to use environment.
- Demonstrate connection of In-Sight camera to the network
- Capture and calibrate images using "real world" measurements
- Utilize Locator Tools to find parts
- Inspect parts using Identification and Defect Tools
- Explain Lighting and Optics fundamentals
- Configure Discrete Input and Output lines
- Troubleshoot camera, network and tools
- Navigate spreadsheets and create basic formulas
- And much more!
$1,295.00 each seat
Schedule and Itinerary
Day 1 - Tuesday, May 9, 2017 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Day 2 - Wednesday, May 10, 2017 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Day 3 - Thursday, May 11, 2017 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Day 4 - Friday, May 12, 2017 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
For more information please contact Customer Service at 314.731.4444 or
email at Click Here