AIR COMPRESSOR SERVICE
- Air Compressor Repair Service
- Air Compressor Maintenance Programs
- Air Audits
- Leak Audits
Missouri's and Illinois' FIRST CHOICE for servicing SULLAIR
and ATLAS COPCO
compressors and dryers. Routine performance of effective maintenance procedures is critical to the efficient, low-cost operation of machinery. At HTE our Factory Certified field service team averages more than 18 years of compressor repair and maintenance experience.
All major air compressor and air dryer brands are currently under a maintenance contract or routinely being repaired by our Factory Certified service team. Our ongoing commitment to training our team remains very strong.
- Over 100 combined years serving SULLAIR and other compressor brand equipment needs
- Over $90,000 in SULLAIR and ATLAS COPCO Service Truck inventory dispatched every day
- Over 5,000 ft. of St. Louis warehouse dedicated to SULLAIR and ATLAS COPCO
inventory with more than $1,000,000 in compressor parts and lubricant to ensure that your SULLAIR, ATLAS COPCO, GARDNER DENVER, INGERSOLL RAND, QUINCY, and other brand of compressors work whenever you need compressed air.
- Multiple levels of Planned Maintenance Programs to keep your SULLAIR compressors working for decades to come
Our compressor service technicians average more than 18 years of experience with compressors and dryers. Their experience includes extensive work with Sullair, Atlas Copco, Airtek, and Pneumatech. They are also versed in all other major compressor and dryer manufacturers including Ingersoll Rand, Gardner Denver, Quincy, Kaeser, Kobelco, FS Elliott, Powerex, Champion, Curtis, Palatek, Bauer, Airtek, Hankison, Zeks, General Pneumatics, Pneumatech, Deltech, and Motivair.
HTE Technologies is dedicated to providing the resources Missouri and Illinois
manufacturers need to maximize the return on their investment in power and process equipment technology. Our goal is to deliver increased competitiveness as we apply technology in industry.